cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots are not visible in outlook and microsoft documents after installation of mcafee anti virus plus

Hi All,

I am unable to view any screenshots in outlook and Microsoft docs and i am sure it is because of recent installation of McAfee antivirus plus.

Could you please tell how could it be resolved. I have tried uninstalling McAfee site advisor.

Regards

2 Replies
Highlighted
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Screenshots are not visible in outlook and microsoft documents after installation of mcafee anti virus plus

May I ask why you think it is due to the installation of McAfee? Please make certain you are current with all of your Windows Updates/Add-ons to include Internet Explorer. Even if it is not your Browser of choice. McAfee and other programs require it to be.

Knowing what your Operating system is, would be helpful also. Short of contacting Technical Support, which is available 24/7 Via Phone/Online chat being quicker.  Services and Support for Home and Office  There are lots of hits on this issue in Microsoft Forums.

This is just one of many  Images are not displayed in Outlook 2010, Win 7 64 bit

All the very Best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Screenshots are not visible in outlook and microsoft documents after installation of mcafee anti virus plus

I might add, it has been suggested that resetting your Browser to the "Default" settings in some cases resolves this issue. Just a thought....

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer