Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Purchased security suite for two laptops but...

My wife and I bought matching Acer laptops a little over a month ago and they came loaded with a Mcafee trial. It expires on the 17th of April so I went ahead and purchased the 1 year subscription for mine and then went back and bought the additional subscription on my account for my wifes laptop so I could protect two computers.

After doing that I realized that my wife had registered her laptop with Mcafee under her name and email address. I have paid to protect both systems but I am confused on how to proceed with hers. Do I uninstall and reinstall her Mcafee through my account online so her subscription date updates?

I was getting ready to do that but wanted to check here first to see what I should do. Hope I made that clear enough. Thanks for the info.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 7

RE: Purchased security suite for two laptops but...

Please clarify

What happen when you click on update in McAfee security center in your Wife’s computer?
Use the following link verify if both a computer are registered with different email address

If you have the different email then you can uninstall and reinstall the McAfee product in the second computer
0 Kudos