cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SecurityCenter 10

I have a three licence user of Internet Security, each computer experiences the same problem.

After installing the new version the program works fine for a few days, then it stops responding.

When the cursor is placed over the icon in the system tray, no message is seen.

Then if I try to start the program via my program list I get a blank flash screen.

The only way to solve the problem is to reinstall the whole program.

It's getting a little tedious, having to reinstall on three computers. when will a cure be available?

2 Replies
kumar_B
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problems with SecurityCenter 10

Hi ,

may i know wat s the operatin systm u r usin . is it  xp , vista  or windows 7( 32 bit or 64 bit ). Wat internet type  u hav (dsl cable or wireless). r u gettin any popup error  . Try to go to mvt.mcafee.com and install the latest version of mcafee virtual technician which when u run it will provide a session id . it may fix some of the issues in the system .

Re: Problems with SecurityCenter 10

Hi,

I'm using XP Pro on two machines & XP Home on the other.

Connection type DSL.

McAfee virtual Technician does not load.

No pop up's are recevied

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community