cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My McAfee keeps getting the boot

Seems like everyday or every other day I get a lil pop-up message down there by the clock that says...You are not fully protected and I see a big red X on top of my McAfee logo that's also down there by the clock, so then it gives me the option to fix the errors...well I tried and that doesn't work...never has, so my next option is to do an up-date and that seems to work every time and I'm back to business until the next day or so and I'm back to up-dating again, so what I'm saying is that my Mcafee can't run for two days with out something shutting it down. Anyone have a clue what's going on here? because Spybot has never ever gave me trouble!
"We're all here for the ride and that's it"
2 Replies
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

unprotected

welcome to the club alot of us have the same problem read the posts
Highlighted

RE: unprotected

Justherefortheride

It is being looked at not every1 has this issue so it might be something clashing with Mcafee.

can u post the errors next time ie those in the Right hand box ie real time scanning disabled etc.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community