cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdi
Level 7

McAfee Security Center will not activate and has not been activated to for a year now?

Hi, I installed McAfee for my Gateway NV55S02u computer about a year ago. I bought a three year membership, and for a half year it was running perfectly. A month ago, McAfee Security Center gave me a notification saying that I had not activated it yet (which I did, a year ago) and it had not been activated for over a half year now. Note that only Security Center has this problem, everything else (Security Scan Plus, etc) functions properly. However, the main problem is whenever I open up the McAfee Security Center Program to activate it, the button does not work. I've tried looking for help, and I haven't found help yet, which is why I am asking here. Please help me resolve this problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dinz
Level 16

Re: McAfee Security Center will not activate and has not been activated to for a year now?

Hi mdi,

I was unable to find records of your McAfee programs with the email address registered here with community forums. Probably they are under and different email id [Pls do not post it here for privacy reasons]. No issues, you still can rectify this issue with the subscription repair tool, which will help to connect the programs installed on your PC to connect with server and complete the synchronisation.

Please follow the instructions here : http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100966

It would ask you to provide inn your email address and password , make sure you enter the one in which you have your products registered.

0 Kudos