cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Interface change?

Jump to solution

One of the computers on my network recieved and update and it changed the way mcafee looked i beleive it is the new interface. Now for some reason when i go to update it says all programs are up to date. So how can i get this update? 

This is how it looks now.     This is what it looks like on the other computer           

mcafee old look.jpgnew look.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Interface change?

Jump to solution

Yes that's the 2010 product.  The updates are only just being released as we speak so they will hit different servers at different times.

Give it a little while and it will update too.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Yes that's the 2010 product.  The updates are only just being released as we speak so they will hit different servers at different times.

Give it a little while and it will update too.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

but its weird that the other computer on the same network and router gets the update and i dont

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Possibly a different server at McAfee.  The only way to expedite matters would be to uninstall, reboot, run the MCPR removal tool (Useful Links above), reboot, reinstall.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

well i did an uninstall and reinstall and it worked! 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good!  Glad it's OK now.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community