cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
metatix
Level 7

Interface change?

Jump to solution

One of the computers on my network recieved and update and it changed the way mcafee looked i beleive it is the new interface. Now for some reason when i go to update it says all programs are up to date. So how can i get this update? 

This is how it looks now.     This is what it looks like on the other computer           

mcafee old look.jpgnew look.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Interface change?

Jump to solution

Yes that's the 2010 product.  The updates are only just being released as we speak so they will hit different servers at different times.

Give it a little while and it will update too.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Yes that's the 2010 product.  The updates are only just being released as we speak so they will hit different servers at different times.

Give it a little while and it will update too.

0 Kudos
metatix
Level 7

Jump to solution

but its weird that the other computer on the same network and router gets the update and i dont

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Possibly a different server at McAfee.  The only way to expedite matters would be to uninstall, reboot, run the MCPR removal tool (Useful Links above), reboot, reinstall.

0 Kudos
metatix
Level 7

Jump to solution

well i did an uninstall and reinstall and it worked! 

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Good!  Glad it's OK now.

0 Kudos