cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Installation Incomplete we couldnt install any of the security features included with your Software

Jump to solution

Hi Karthik - I have replied to your message with details.

Thanks,

Deepesh

Re: Installation Incomplete we couldnt install any of the security features included with your Software

Jump to solution

Thanks Karthik for calling and walking me through the fix. The applied fix has resolved the issue and McAfee is now installed successfully. Appreciate the quick turnaround.

Thanks,

Deepesh

karthiks
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 16

Jump to solution

It’s my pleasure too, problem was with the Microsoft visual C++ redistributable  traces. I removed it and reinstalled the latest one helped it to solve the problem. Glad you are OK.

Re: Installation Incomplete we couldnt install any of the security features included with your Softw

Jump to solution

I am having the same problems as the other guy would my  mcafee installation except my error message says the security center failed to load and it couldn't install the product because of that.  I went ahead and followed your advice to the other guy by deleting the miscrosoft visual files and then reloaded it and did the other link to mcafee removal tool and rebooted computer each time but i'm still having problems loading the mcafee software.  Could you by chance help me with my problem also going and getting the product installed on this computer by chance.  I am also running windows 7 and am using a wireless connection through windstream.  thanks for  your help with this matter since i'm getting a little aggravated with trying to load this product for three days now and nothing seems to work.

not sure how this response is going to come through back to me but i reckon i will just keep looking at these posts to see if i see a new one come up for me.

Thanks

karthiks
Level 12
Message 15 of 16

Jump to solution

Thanks for the logs, will get back here soon after analyzing it

Message was edited by: karthiks on 3/6/13 9:13:26 PM CST
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Jump to solution

Mate Karthiks is trying to help  and if it is what I think the issue is he has the fix.

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.