Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bhav
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Help problems with mcafee , verifying subscription

orite guys hey im having problems with my mcafee it says

computer and files are no protected and internet and network not protected, to fix verify subscription , when i go to verigy it says one or more problems requries your response and nothing happens....

ive rebooted , installed the virtual technician, the virtual tech,found no problems, im running this on my laptop

windows vista home premium 32 bit, service pack 1, Hp

when i reboot it protects for a little while but get error of verify subscription, after i verify it just says

one or more problems requires your response and nothing happens....

can anyone help me

current version of mcafee
Labels (1)
3 Replies

RE: Help problems with mcafee , verifying subscription

Could you run the McAfee Virtual Technicain and then click on the diagnostic log on the left pane

an html file will be saved....
open a notepad and drag that html file from the desktop into the notepad so that it opens in notepad...

copy the contents on the notepad ( html code) to this website and paste the link here...

I would suggest that you contact the Chat support ( technical support for this case....) The logs are for my reference. If i find anything useful i will contact you other wise please proceed with the technical support
bhav
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

http://pastebay.com/25201

everything is ok, found no problems

Thanks for the logs.. Please contact tech support chat and proceed further. I will get in touch if required.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community