cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Dashboard display in SharePoint 2010

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how I can dsiplay my McAfee Dashboard in SharePoint ?  Is there a web part for McAfee available ?

Kind regards

Raj C.

9 Replies

Re: McAfee Dashboard display in SharePoint 2010

I have been looking for something like this as well.

dukebox
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 10

Same here, we were looking into way to publish our dashboard through sharepoint as well!

That would be awesome for management!

moriega
Level 10
Message 4 of 10

I would like to see t his as well. Not sure if this is a PER.

djjava9
Level 11
Message 5 of 10

what would the value be for showing dashboards in sharepoint.....why not give people access to epo and lock down their permissions so they can only see the dashboards they need to see and absolutely nothing else? 

if you want to see stuff in sharepoint you can create a server task that exports reports into a folder on the epo server.....you could schedule it to run every x number of hours.....then you can have sharepoint consume those reports somehow since they will be xls pdf, etc.

moriega
Level 10
Message 6 of 10

The reason for this is to give a C level exec a location for Dashboards rather than reports. Without a Splunk or Tanium like implemenation in the environment, the ability to have a dashboard in SharePoint is easier than having the C level exec go to ePO to view these dashboards.

I still do not. can anyone help me?

pierce
Level 13
Message 8 of 10

I agree with other comments here that just giving access to ePO is best and easiest option. We also have splunk and are starting to migrate reporting to here.

However if you really must have it in sharepoint the only option I can think of is to setup a report in ePO and schedule this to email out each week. Then email it to the sharepoint folder* so they can go to this location to look at the file. Its still not a dashboard in sharepoint, but its at least the data in sharepoint?

*assuming this is enabled and actually works....

We have been asking this from long time, but now response. we dont want to create duplicate effort but still as did not get response from mcafee we have developed internally the share point dashboard. by pulling all reports to a new database and generating a dashboard-Compliance and Trend, etc.

This does not require access to login and hence our C level Team can open the link and view the status.  We build a KPI for VSE,HIPS,DAT,ENG,etc and also able to provide other product compliance like web filter client deployment status, SCCM patches etc.

i have that issue but in opposite to you i can display MSMS dashboard in sharepoint but i cant display it in epo 4.6.1 or 5.1

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.