I'm having trouble to create storage pools with new VM ELM (lost 2 of them already between various upgrades).
Using NFS server with 2TB of space, added it fine to storage devices, but when trying to add new storage pool out of it, i'm getting following error.
Solved! Go to Solution.
before you can configure a Storage pool, you must migrate the management Database of the ELM.
1. Click on your Reciver on the left side, than click on the Properties menu top left.
2. Click on Data Storage to attach a Storage Device to your VM.
3. Click on ELM Configuration in proerties Menu of the ELM
4. Migrate the management database.
5. Than go to storage pools and add a storage pool.
Appreciate both responses, there are inline with McAfee manual as well.
However, since there is no such option in receiver's properties in 9.5.0MR4 how I am supposed to migrate ELM DB?