cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

how can I check on the ESM this condition "ESM database rebuild from a previous build (9.6.x or la "

Jump to solution

Hi everyone 

I want to update our SIEM and after, I come to this step:
Make sure that the ESM database rebuild from a previous build (9.6.x or later) is complete, and that you can schedule the outage window for this update.

my question is, how can I check on our SIEM this condition above?

Best Regards

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: how can I check on the ESM this condition "ESM database rebuild from a previous build (9.6.

Jump to solution

yeah, that should be fine.

View solution in original post

Re: how can I check on the ESM this condition "ESM database rebuild from a previous build (9.6.

Jump to solution

djamellabdouci,

You can always call support if you have a valid contract and talk with them about this. YYYYSSSS is right in his assessment in where to look. NitroError.Log and Messages would be a good place to start. 

Thank You,
Eric

4 Replies

Jump to solution

Which version are you upgrading from and to? Check var/log/messages for indication dbserver has started. Nitroerror.log is a good place to check rebuild progress.

Jump to solution

Hi SSSSYYYY, 

I want to update from version 10.1.1 to version 10.4

Jump to solution

yeah, that should be fine.

Jump to solution

djamellabdouci,

You can always call support if you have a valid contract and talk with them about this. YYYYSSSS is right in his assessment in where to look. NitroError.Log and Messages would be a good place to start. 

Thank You,
Eric

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community