cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIEM reports

Hi Guys,

Im looking for information about the reports that I can create on the ESM. I need to create a reports with information like: Network utilization, attacks on the networks, about web navigation (urls, categories, etc), Administrators Access Summary (login, logout, configuration change, etc), inbound and outbound traffic, etc.

do you know if I can create a custom reports (adding items like: Date, source and destination IP, service, Day or days of the week, source and destination ports, etc.)?

thank you in advance

Regards,

Alfonso

5 Replies
Highlighted
xded
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: SIEM reports

You can add a table in the Report layout each of your Contentpacks Report. Than go to the dropdown menu ent select Event Queries after this select Events. Now you have a table with(Source IP, Source Port, Destination IP, dest Port, Protocol, last time, Event suptype)

Click now on next and than on Fields. You have now the option to add or delete some fields in this table. I think this is the easiest way for you.

thank you for your comments xded.

Regards,

Hi hope this images taken from the ESM (SIEM Console) helps you in your research.

siem.png

carlossa, thank you and one more question, could you share me print screens for threats by source and destination IP address dashboards?, if its possible. thank you in advance.

gmcrs
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 6

hello, below some images

Threats Reports

threats reports.png

WEB Navigation Reports

WEB Navigation Reports.png

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community