Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
izik
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

SIEM collector issue with oracle DB

Hi

i upgradethe client to  11.0 and now i have issue with one ORACLE DB , i found the error in the debug file and as far as i understand it not success to query the data , i try to find out why , and run the query from PLSQL and i found out that the collector client add "to_timestamp" function to the query because the bookmark field is date , but the for some reason it add 'T' between  the date and time , and because of that the query failed

this is the error in debug file :

ERROR 1 SQLClient::GetNextRecordData Failed to retrieve next record

this is the select it trying to run:

SELECT SOME_VIEW.A, SOME_VIEW.B, SOME_VIEW.C, SOME_VIEW.D, SOME_VIEW.EVENTDATE, FROM DATABASE.SOME_VIEW WHERE ((EVENTDATE>= to_timestamp('2018-11-13T15:52:49','YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FF'))) order by SOME_VIEW.EVENTDATE

when i try to run this query in PLSQL i'm getting error that this function has to include only numeric

if i remove the 'T' the query is running, 

what can i do to get it work with this client ?

with collector client in  version 10 it was working fine.

Want to Ask a Question?
Many members like to perform a search first in case other customers have already asked and answered a similar question. However, to ask a question, first select a forum then click on Post a Topic. You must sign in or log in with your existing credentials.

McAfee Service Portal customers please use your existing username and password to log into the community.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community