cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: SIEM Database Index Rebuild

please edit that DB password out of your blog before reposting it, thanks.

hope all is OK now.  Sorry for the confusion but we have been directed never to delete anything unless we really have to  (spam for instance)

Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 18

@Ex_Brit thank you for cleaning here.

I have raised this with McAfee support as well to change default DB password. It was beyond my comprehension that such respected company is using the same password on all installations.

@pepelepuu Thanks for opening my eyes to this issue.

Highlighted

OK, good luck to you both 😉

Highlighted

That was not my DB password!!! I mean com'on seriously. Thank you for the concern though. I will refrain from any more postings thank you.

Highlighted

Thanks for clarifying that and apologies.  Could you repost your link in that case and I will edit it back into the first post in this thread.

Highlighted

Don't bother, I found it in my own browser history.  Please advise if it's the wrong link.

Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 17 of 18

why are you doing this? not cool.

Highlighted

ALL that was an EXAMPLE password, not my real password!!!!. It was an EXAMPLE   Thank for the concern though.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community