Did you mean: 
Mayhaps
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

NotOK Missing 1 ASP Policies

Jump to solution

Hi,

Getting this message, but it's saying it applies to 1 parent/client grouping, not for the entire receiver. Any thoughts as to what this is?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lratcliffe
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: NotOK Missing 1 ASP Policies

Jump to solution

It means the policy file for that datasource hasn't been written to the receiver.  When asp policies are written to the receiver, files are created in /etc/NitroGuard/asp which correspond to each datasource.  If the file is not present in this folder then the flag is raised that the policy has not been written.

You can write out the policy for this individual datasource to resolve the issue.  If writing out the policy shows an error then support can assist in troubleshooting this.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lratcliffe
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: NotOK Missing 1 ASP Policies

Jump to solution

It means the policy file for that datasource hasn't been written to the receiver.  When asp policies are written to the receiver, files are created in /etc/NitroGuard/asp which correspond to each datasource.  If the file is not present in this folder then the flag is raised that the policy has not been written.

You can write out the policy for this individual datasource to resolve the issue.  If writing out the policy shows an error then support can assist in troubleshooting this.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community