i made a copy of an ASP Rule for Infoblox, i needed an extra field for searchable indexes.
After i disabled the default rule and enabled the custom rule, i rolled out and deleted the old autolearned DS rules for this datatype. Now all the events came in as "Unknown_0". The signiture id in the event details was correct, but no name displayed. As i looked into the DS part of the policy manager, there are still no autolearned rules after one day...
Then i disabled the custom rule and reanabled default rule, but also no effect. Now i dont even get this events into ESM .. nothing. When i look at the live log on the receiver i see the events with correct sig ID, but also without rule name.
Next thing is, that filtering on the dashboard is messed up. Athough the dashboard is set to display only NIOS device type, i see firewall logs that have a complete different device id ..