cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with writing data source settings to reciever

In Mcafee ESM I made a small change to one of my data dources and I wanted to write the changes to my reciever and i get this error:

Could not update data source settings on the Receiver.  NotOk cmd: '/etc/rc.d/init.d/receiverfirewall restart 2>&1 1>/dev/null' failed with: 'Use of uninitialized value $port in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/5.16.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Nitro/Firewall.pm line 567.', exit status: 0 (ER122)Please view the Help contents for troubleshooting information as applicable.

Anyone experience something similar or can provide any insight to what is going on?

3 Replies

Re: Issue with writing data source settings to reciever

I am experiencing the same problem.

"Could not update data source settings on the Receiver.  NotOk  (ER122)Please view the Help contents for troubleshooting information as applicable."

Highlighted

Hi,

I add 2 receivers in HA and have the ER122 same error.

Did you resolved the issue ?

Thanks

So I basically had to remove and re add my data source and this problem went away, still don't know what caused it.

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.