cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with writing data source settings to reciever

In Mcafee ESM I made a small change to one of my data dources and I wanted to write the changes to my reciever and i get this error:

Could not update data source settings on the Receiver.  NotOk cmd: '/etc/rc.d/init.d/receiverfirewall restart 2>&1 1>/dev/null' failed with: 'Use of uninitialized value $port in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/5.16.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Nitro/Firewall.pm line 567.', exit status: 0 (ER122)Please view the Help contents for troubleshooting information as applicable.

Anyone experience something similar or can provide any insight to what is going on?

4 Replies

Re: Issue with writing data source settings to reciever

I am experiencing the same problem.

"Could not update data source settings on the Receiver.  NotOk  (ER122)Please view the Help contents for troubleshooting information as applicable."

Hi,

I add 2 receivers in HA and have the ER122 same error.

Did you resolved the issue ?

Thanks

Highlighted

So I basically had to remove and re add my data source and this problem went away, still don't know what caused it.

Thanks, This worked and has to be flagged as a solution. Kudos
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community