cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to filter destination IP with Null(::) values in Mcafee SIEM dashboard ??

how can in filter destination IP with Null(:Smiley Happy values in Mcafee SIEM dashboard ??

5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Is there any way to filter destination IP with Null(::) values in Mcafee SIEM dashboard ??

Moved from Community Support to Business > SIEM for better support.

---

Peter

Re: Is there any way to filter destination IP with Null(::) values in Mcafee SIEM dashboard ??

Hello Vikas,

Can u pls explain us what exactly you want to achieve?,if you want to see only events containing with destination IP (:Smiley Happy,than go with filters which are present in right side of the dashboard.

>>>David

Hi David,

This is exactly what i am looking for : Filter all events in a dashboard contains destination IP (:Smiley Happy...However i dont know the value that i need to put in a filter in dashboard...

When i use :: as a value in a filter(destination IP), i does not show any event....

Hello Vikas,

At first convert your dashboard in tabular form and check whether :: is present in destination column or not?if yes than easiest way to include or exclude through filter.

>>David

rth67
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 6

The Destination IP of '::' which shows in the Events pane is a representation that the Destination IP is blank, not that it is actually '::' in other words there was not a Destination IP in the packet.

The funny part is that you can filter on ! :: (Not then the Pipe Pipe) and see all the results where a Destination IP is present, but it will not allow you to search for if one is absent/blank.