Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artek
Level 11
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Integration with Remedy

Hello,

I was asked by the customer about possibility to integrate the ESM with the ITSM Remedy system. At first touch it looks very simple - in the ESM we have to add few parameters. Then ESM will send emails to the Remedy system. But - what about the Remedy system configuration? Customer has a troubles with the Remedy configuration, we do not know Remedy, so - could you give me any suggestion about intergration with this case management system?

Regards,

Artur Sadownik

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Integration with Remedy

Hi Artur,

After Email sent to Remedy we have to do some configuration.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Hi artek,

Can you explain your requirement in detail. we have integrated remedy solution with SIEM for one client.

You can define a template in Remedy for when receive a mail from siem then Remedy create one case. In Email settings I configured SMTP Settings: Host, Port and From, and then, when I create a new alert I define Send Messages in Action Tab, and my recipient is the mailbox from Remedy Regards
ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.