cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Mcafee GTI with ESM

Jump to solution

Hi experts,

I have set up our Mcafee SIEM and now we are trying to integrate McAfee GTI with ESM. However, I am not able to find any documents or reference links that could tell me how to integrate Mcafee GTI with ESM. All I get on forums or documents is to integrate 3rd party feeds or TAXII format free feeds or just importing the reputation feeds from a file. Can someone refer any document that can tell how to integrate GTI with the ESM and how to view them in ESM?.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pbpillai
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

Re: Integrating Mcafee GTI with ESM

Jump to solution
5 Replies
pbpillai
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

pbpillai
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Jump to solution

Thanks, the brother for such nice guidance. Wasn't expecting that nice behaviour 🙂

Jump to solution

This solution is blank. Can we get it updated?

lratcliffe
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

There are 2 core uses:

1. You will have access to the GTI watchlists - as documented in the product guide here: https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/enterprise-security-manager-11.4.x-product-guide/page/GUID-409B42D3-F... - these can be used in alarms, correlation rules, dashboards, reports as needed - anywhere you can use a custom watchlist, you can also use the GTI watchlists.

2. You can access the Threat Details for any IP address to get a rating from GTI regarding it as documented in the product guide here: https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/enterprise-security-manager-11.4.x-product-guide/page/GUID-DF6785E1-E...

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community