cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send a report in CSV format from SIEM.

Hello Everyone,

I could like to send reports in csv format to my email id.As when i click on querycsv option that it will show me the predefined query not mine(custom query/report).Deatiled is listed below..

Unable to choose the newly created report, for which I want an email notification in csv format. Below 5 option is not available after selecting Query CSV option. It is providing predefined query only.

Please help for this scenario.

6 Replies
cries
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to send a report in CSV format from SIEM.

Hello David,

I also had a similar question but I believe I know why this happens. Reports are build with Query Sources, and therefore they are different entities. When you are selection Query CSV, you are only going to use a single-predefined Query, that will be saved as a CSV, not a report (which is most likely a more visual document).

I was also wondering how I could create custom Queries, so that View, Widgets and CSV reports could be a bit more customized. I'm sure that option is out there, but I have not been able to figure that part out myself.

Hope that helps a bit, let's see if we can gt this answered

Hi Cries,

I have got the solution and send the report in the form of csv.

cries
Level 7
Message 4 of 7

Great, how did you get it to work?

Reliable Contributor akerr
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 7

I've been fighting with this for a while and finally figured it out yesterday.  I've posted a bit of a How-To here:

cries
Level 7
Message 6 of 7

Nice! Great guide and clever work around, thank you for sharing this !

Hello,

Today I have faced the same issue. Could you please share the link to How-To doc?

Regards,

Vik

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.