cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoe to create a Dynamic Watchlist to feed data to ESM

Hello ,

I am new to McAfee ESM and trying to feed one Watchlist to ESM. As of now I have added the Ips manually as static. But I would like ESM to fetch the updated list from below link on daily basis. Please help me if powershell script is required for this. I also don't know how to write Power shell script. I know that no authentication is not required to access below link.

hxxps://public.tableau.com/profile/cyber.threat.alliance#!/vizhome/CATOnlineViz/DashboardData.csv

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hoe to create a Dynamic Watchlist to feed data to ESM

Unfortunately it looks like they are doing a javascript redirect or something similar that prevents a basic HTTP call from working. If they could provide a direct link to the file it would be easy to do however they may be hosting the file in that way intentionally.

HI,

Thanks for your reply. Could you assist me how to make a dynamic watch list using below link to feed data to SIEM

Malware URL

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

It looks to be a somewhat similar case where the information isn't fully listed on any single page I can find. In this case, even trying to only capture the domains from the URL's is spotty since they don't fully populate the data.

malwareurl.PNG