I did the first upgrade a week ago: the MR7 seems stable and usable.
It is a production environment with about 200 mixed data sources.
The only problem I found is a fixed warning of the correlation engine (the one inside the receiver). Anyway the receiver and its correlation are working.
Excluding this, all is working well so far.
Been running it in a production environment since a week ago Sunday night. No known issues that we have seen yet, everything seems to be working OK. Casual discussions with other users in our immediate area who have upgraded don't indicate any problems for them, either.
rth67, I would really be interested in what you find. MR7 is a really stable release so far.
Most issues are actually due to network connectivity issues on network side where esm upgrade check list was not followed.