cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export normalized dashboard with all 3 levels of normalization

Hi,

Maybe this is a silly question but I did not found a way to export the contents of the Normalized Dashboard with the Normalized Groups, Normalized Sub-Groups and Evnt Summary in the same file.

What I want is to export the categorization leves with their relations, for exaple, with Palo Alto I get something like this:

Normalized Groups -> Normalized Sub-Groups -> Event Summary

Network Access -> Access Trusted -> PANOS TRAFFIC Session Allowed by policy

And I want to export a file containing that view with all 3 levels, all 3 Normalized Groups and Sub-Grouos and the Events.

I want to export all the categorization McAfee does to distinguis between Traffic events, suspicious, login...

The only option I see is to click on the 3 dots in a view and "Export to CSV", but it will only give the elements of that view, not all 3 with their relations.

I'm using 10.3.4.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
David1111 Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Export normalized dashboard with all 3 levels of normalization

Hi,

here is a solution.

open a new View.

choose "Events"

in the fields section choose:

Normalization Category

Sub Category

Rule name

in the Filter section choose your Device or signature ID

after saving export to CSV and on the Excel file sort on the Normalization Category and Sub category.

Best Regards👍👍👍

David

Re: Export normalized dashboard with all 3 levels of normalization

Hi, Thanks for the help, I don't see the fields you say, I open a new view, in HTML view.

In Query Sources I pick Events, and I can find "Normalized rule" which seems to be "Sub groups" and "Rule name" but I cannot find the normalization category. How exactly do you say I can filter that?
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community