Hello all, need some advice on the following please.
We have a pair of ERC 1260 that are configured in HA. They are configured as follows:
Eth0 - unique MGMT address (for comms to ESM and ELM)
Eth1 - shared MGMT address
Eth2 - shared PROD (to receive data from event sources)
- ESM can SSH to primary ERC, but not secondary.
- Reboot secondary ERC.
- Can now SSH from ESM to secondary ERC, but cannot SSH from ESM to primary ERC.
- Reboot primary ERC.
- Can now SSH from ESM to primary ERC, but cannot SSH from ESM to secondary ERC.
- And repeat. Whichever ERC is rebooted last, I can SSH to it from the ESM, but not the 'other' ERC.
As well as this pair, we have 3 other pairs of ERC 1260 that are configured in exactly the same way, and there are no problems with SSH connectivity to them from the ESM.
Could you please share the below screenshot -
- Receiver Information from Receiver Properties
- Network tab under Receiver Properties>Receiver configuration>Inerface>Network
- ifconfig from both the receivers