Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheBm
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

EC3014 Unable to connect to the query

Dears,

I have an issue with SIEM in ESM 11.1.3 and the issue is once i go to the dashboard it shows  EC3014 Unable to connect to the Query Management Service. Please check that all services are up and running.

Could you please reply on how to solve this issue. in addition i already open ticket buy no one is helping.

need your immediate support 

5 Replies

Re: EC3014 Unable to connect to the query

Most probably bug resolved in ENS 11.1.3 HF10

fguvci
Level 7
Message 3 of 6

@achagovec  No, Unfortunately it is not resolved yet.  The latest patch number is 13 now and I applied it on my device, but it still occurs. 

I opened a ticket but it didn't help either. 

Restarting the "jobengine" service looks like helping sometimes.. 

fguvci
Level 7
Message 4 of 6

Today I had this issue again with my  ESM 11.3.0 patched HF12 and  "service jobengine restart" saved me one more time. 

I have been testing  version 11.3.1 and 11.3.2 they seem stabilized about this issue. 

For your information, 

pbpillai
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 6

Yes. 11.3.x versions with the latest patch should resolve this issue as we have added a lot of fixes.

This issue also depends on whether you have a cluster setup.

You may want to check if there is an latency between the Management node & the Replica node as well as the network bandwidth.

'service jobengine restart' from the CLI of the Management node can be used as a temporary workaround. 

For executing any commands on the CLI, we would recommend to contact McAfee Technical Support team by opening a service request.

You can test 11.3.x versions with the latest patch in your test environment before deploying it.

11.4.0 version will also be released soon.

Regards,

Prashanth B Pillai

McAfee Technical Support

Customer Success Group

Dhan
Level 7
Message 6 of 6

He aplicado el upgrade 11.3.2 con el parche 2 y aun no se soluciona este problema. Alguna solucion solida?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community