cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Display time to GMT+7 even using NTP server

HI support, i have a question related to ESM system time displayed in system information: Can we set the display time in System Clock (GMT+7) local time, when using NTP server, as if we used NTP server, the display time in system clock is GMT instead of GMT+7. or is it only available if we are not using NTP server? Thanks friyanto@exclusive-networks.com
4 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Re: Display time to GMT+7 even using NTP server

The system clock of SIEM is always in GMT/UTC.  You can change the displayed times using the user timezone setting - this changes the times in most of the UI (events etc..) according to your user timezone.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

is it possible if the display time in system information set to GMT+7 while we use NTP server as well?

Thanks

Fian

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about.  Please show us what you mean and explain why this is necessary - when using NTP the time should still be in UTC.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

It was already answered from your first reply, thanks a lot
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community