cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Database Rebuilding Error...

Thank you Scott. I am able to login through WinSCP by using the username-root and my current password.

Now my second query is am facing the issue after the login there is prompt that is

"The console is currently unavailable because the database is rebuilding on the ESM".

The process may take several hours.

I was trying to resolve this issue by using McAfee KB's or google but yet not reach to solution.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

And also if possible please share the technical document regarding to this..

Thanks,

Dharmaraj.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Database Rebuilding Error...

As far as I am aware, there is no way that the UI patch should have any interactions that would cause a database rebuild.  I suspect that there is some other issue at play here, and there are too many possibilities to effectively troubleshoot on this forum.  I'd recommend checking with McAfee support.

Scott

Highlighted

Thank you Scott for the patch but I am facing also the same db rebuilding error.

Highlighted

The only time I have seen that is after the ESM has been rebooted.  If you want to check the progress, you can look at KB82384 and KB82502.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community