cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cyber Threat Feeds

It's simply a name, or Label. Its recommended you use something descriptive based on either source or function.

docdriza
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 22 of 25

I don't think this is supposed to be an empty list. I found the feed that its looking at.

http://www.malwaredomainlist.com/hostslist/hosts.txt

Not sure how this is being parsed that it doesn't see the list of domains

I know what comes from hail a taxxi bsed on the name of the watchlist being populated and the name of the threat feed

Was anyone ever able to resolve porting the output of the threat feeds from the Soltra VM into McAfee SIEM?  Is there a way to get the FS-ISAC feed directly into the SIEM without needing the VM?

Reliable Contributor penoffd
Reliable Contributor
Message 24 of 25

We have been able to get the following Taxii feeds working with the exception of the phishtank.domain feed:

taxxifeeds.JPG

Dan

hannes
Level 7
Message 25 of 25

If you are using this example:
then just wait for a bit. In our case it took quite some time until the Server delivered all the values. Also don´t Forget to put in the Collection Name. We tried a few different Settings and it only worked with the correct Collection Name. But i guess the most important part of it is that it takes some time to deliver all the values to your System. But it definetly works.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community