Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
docdriza
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Custom Report Query

Jump to solution

Out of the event quries, I am looking for something more than what is offered in ESM 9.3.1. In the Object Event QueryI am trying to edit the fields. I made a copy of the original and clicked edit, but I still cannot edit the fields. What am i doing wrong?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
docdriza
Level 10
Message 4 of 6

Re: Custom Report Query

Jump to solution

No longer an issue

View solution in original post

5 Replies
lichnt
Level 7
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Can you capture ?

docdriza
Level 10
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Can I capture what?

docdriza
Level 10
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

No longer an issue

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Can you please share what is its solution. I am also facing the same issue. Unable to edit the fields so that i can add my new value field instead.

Jump to solution

Hi,

New to McAfee

Reading the thread I couldn't fully understand what it takes from administrator to customize query or report. I am interested in extracting "URL" values into a table view in a new report Im creating.

for some reason, in "Query Wizard" >> "Event Queries" I can seem to find "URL". this is a custom type field. what I need to do in order for this field (or any other) will be visible under "Event Queries"?

another question, is how can I create a table to include more that one field?

for example I want to present "Dest IP" and then "Dest Geo country". how can I present more than 1 column (other than event count etc.)

thanks

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community