cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure SIEM Collector 11.0.4271.1625 to send message tracking log to ESM 10.2

Hello,

I've got problem with configure McAfee SIEM Collector to send traffic logs to ESM10.2. Collector sends the traffic logs (I see them on tcpdump) but the Exchange parser log the events as "unknown events" (I enabled that function) and the archive logs in ELM display only headers from Message Tracking logs:

#Software: Microsoft Exchange Server
#Version: 15.00.1347.000
#Log-type: Message Tracking Log
#Date: 2018-04-10T07:00:00.728Z
#Fields:

If someone have got working configuration of Collector and SIEM in that versions.

Kind Regards

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor David1111
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Configure SIEM Collector 11.0.4271.1625 to send message tracking log to ESM 10.2

Hi 

it seem's there's a problem in the Parsing .

did you configure in the Data Source configuration wizard the falowing ?

Data Source Vendor - Microsoft

Data Source Model - Exchange

Best regards

Re: Configure SIEM Collector 11.0.4271.1625 to send message tracking log to ESM 10.2

I have the same issue, and with the same settings in other server works fine. i don't know why, but sometimes there are exchange data sources that fail and sometimes work fine Regards
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.