cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete report recipients

Hello,

I am trying to remove some former employees from the SIEM.  In the Reports area, there are some recipients that I can't delete.  I get an error 1244 ("one or more of the selected email addresses is currently in use and cannot be deleted.")

I am confident that I removed the recipients from all reports.  Does anyone know why I am getting this error?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

- Steve

2 Replies

Re: Cannot delete report recipients

Have you looked at any of your alarms or use cases that they may be tied with?

Re: Cannot delete report recipients

Hi Coldcarp1,

Thanks for the tip!  I removed the addresses from Alarms, which I didn't realize was using the same list.  I could remove most of them after that.  I still have one stubborn address.  Is there somewhere else besides Reports and Alarms where the recipients are used?  

Thanks,

- Steve

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community