cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error analysys saas

good afternoon, I am a partner and one of my clients with SAAS installed each time you attempt an analysis relizar manual gives an error saying ERROR HAS OCCURRED INSIDE. Also if you look at ACTION MENU -> PRODUCT DETAILS in antivirus product data comes out empty.

The product is uninstalled McAfee and installed again and the failure continues.

The OS is Windows Vista and the version of SaaS is the 5.2.3.p4

Any idea what the reason for the failure? had thought that might have some malware or virus.

regards

El mensaje fue editado por: agomezm2 on 7/03/12 9:44:04 CST
6 Replies

Re: error analysys saas

Hi,

Please let me know the following so that I will be able to assist you accordingly.

Is it a 64 bit operating system ?

What type of installation you did on that machine? Is it by URL or by Silent installation method.

If it is a 64 bit machine, I would suggest you to remove McAfee completely using the mvsunins tool and install using the silent installation method.

Regards,

Ravi Shankar. R

Message was edited by: RaviShankar on 3/8/12 3:11:27 PM CST

the system is windows vista sp1 32b and the installation was done by the client through URL.

We try to do it in silent mode??

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

We would like to offer you a call back to get this issue resolved. I have sent you a private message asking for the call back details.

Please do reply for the private messge that I have sent so that we will arrange a call back at the earliest.

Regards,

Ravi Shankar. R

Thanks for the reply, I will talk with the customer and collect the data and informs you as soon as possible.

Greetings.

good morning, you told us that it is solved.

greetings.

Hi,

Please provide us the call back details in the private message if you feel that still the issue is not resolved. We will reach you to resolve it at the earliest.

Regards,

Ravi Shankar. R