cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Business Security

Hi,

I did register for the trial version of the Small Business Security and I would like to know if this a cloud version. Is there a on-premise version for this product? Also in the cloud version, I don't see anything in the UI, how to install this on a mobile device. Could someone please help on this?

I did try to contact support but they have not provided any response.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mike

7 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 8

Re: Small Business Security

If it's anything like the consumer product, to cover any additional devices you need to go to the online account page and add that device there.

Hi Ex_Brit,

Thanks for the response but as I have mentioned in my original posting. I have look into the UI of the SaaS product (online account) and could not see it there. I am thinking if the Small Business Security is using a different account for the mobile devices but I want to know if there are different versions (On-Premise and Cloud) for this product

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Moved to SaaS Endpoint Protection for better support.

---

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks. I hope I could also get answer regarding the Small Business Security Solution which I am not sure as of this moment if this is On-Premise or Cloud.

May I ask help on this?

Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Someone should answer you soon. Please be patient.

Highlighted
SPyron
Level 12
Message 8 of 8

Hey Mike,

I'm sorry about this delay. Could you post a screenshot of the product you've installed, or a shot of the About window? We've got two different products this could reference, and I just want to make sure I refer your request to the correct subject matter expert for you. It'd also help if you could tell us the URL you use to login and control your systems/devices.

Thank you!

Somer L. Pyron
Knowledge Analyst
ServicePortal: support.mcafee.com
Web: www.mcafee.com
ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.