Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with total protection

I noticed there is an "S" on http now for facebook on my pc. I want to remove this so I can participate in game apps with other players. What do I need to do?

1 Reply
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Need help with total protection

You cannot change the web address for any website.  's' means the website is secure, why would you want to change that status?


Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 29/06/14 8:42:30 EDT PM