cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution to bouncing emails? (Error: 554 Denied, mxlogic.net)

Hi,

I have been strugling in making my emails arrive to a supplier, the email bounce message says the following:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

XXX@XXX.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain "XXX".com by "XXX".com.inbound15.mxlogic.net. [208.65.144.2].

The error that the other server returned was:

554 Denied [48981f65.0.3203331.00-1770.6296488.p02c11m063.mxlogic.net] (Mode: normal)

I have sent the email through my work and personal email addresses, both of them are gmail server (Google Apps).

Does anybody have the solution to this?.

Thanks.

Jose

7 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 8

Re: Solution to bouncing emails? (Error: 554 Denied, mxlogic.net)

I'm sorry, but what McAfee software are you using?   I will then move this to the appropriate spot.

exbrit
Level 21
Message 3 of 8

Moved provisionally to Business > General Discussions as a better spot.

---

Peter

Hi, I'am not the customer of McAfee, it is my supplier, therefore I don't know which software they are using.

exbrit
Level 21
Message 5 of 8

Hopefully someone will be able to suggest solutions to you.

I'll leave this in this section for now.

Message 6 of 8

1. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to add the sending address or domain to their allow list

2. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so that the message can be reviewed as a false positive

3. Send a copy of the message with the original headers to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com

See also the related article titled Best Practices for Organizations Sending to McAfee SaaS Email Protection Customers for additional information.

To challenge the scoring of a message rejected as spam, send the the following information:

1. Email address of sender
2. Email address of intended recipient

3. Date of message (within past 7 days)
4. Exact bounce message received
5. Subject of message (If available)

Reference: https://support.mcafeesaas.com/MCAFEE/_cs/AnswerDetail.aspx?sSessionID&aid=155

If the issue continues Message audit needs to be checked to understand the reason why your email was rejected by mxlogic (Intel Security SaaS Email Protection). Please suggest your supplier to contact Business Support on the phone number listed below:

North America :1 800 937 2237

Australia     :1 800 073 267

United Kingdom:00800-6247-7463

India         :1 800 3000 2656

For other countries please visit http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/index.html, click on the ‘Support’ tab and look for the Business Support phone number.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
exbrit
Level 21
Message 7 of 8

Thanks for picking up, on this one Sanjay.  Have moved the thread to Saas Email Protection as the best spot for it.

Message 8 of 8

My Pleasure, Peter.

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?