cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gobuckos
Level 7

Export all user's always allowed and blocked senders lists?

I need to make a list of all my  users and their always allow and blocked senders list.

I asked support -- they say go click on each user one at a time.....

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Thank you!

Paul

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cascadia
Level 12

Re: Export all user's always allowed and blocked senders lists?

Hi Paul,

While you can download a list of all your users from the Users tab, their individual allow lists and block lists are considered isolated buckets... there is no way to mass-dump all of the user level allow and deny lists at one time. The only option is to export them individually.

0 Kudos
gobuckos
Level 7

Is there no API, no other way to get it? 

This might be okay for a product trying to fit into a SMB market.. but an enterprise level product?  You are telling a customer with 1000's of users to go click on each one... one at a time...?  Really?

Am I crazy for thinking that this is crazy?

cascadia
Level 12

Unfortunately there isn't any simpler way to get that information. You may be able to talk to your sales representative about a Professional Service request, but those do have an hourly charge, and wheter or not it is possible is at the sole discretion of Operations.

0 Kudos
frankm
Level 10

@gobuckos - No you are not crazy and this is a weak point of some of the user reporting tools. I know of a number of cases we have as a reseller, that this reporting would have made sense to have.

Coming from a former provider that did have this feature, we used the aggrate reports to delete allow/deny duplicates across a user base. I'll assume we are not the only ones who would like to see this feature added.

0 Kudos