cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

POP3 and IMAP only works under VPN on Outlook 2019, Microsoft Live Mail and 2 Tier do not reply

Problem: Mcafee bock my SMNP / POP3 / IMAP access in some hosters like hosting Now and Locaweb using outlook 2019 or Internet Mail.
I have no problem in those IHP if I turn on the McAfee VPN. But my GMAIL and Hotmail stopping runnin with VPN enabled.

I have no Tier 2 return in my cell fone / home fone. I received email from 2 Tier, replied it and I have no reponse.

Please see below

2020 Jun, 20 - Chat (2796979889 - July Vanessa Leal Bernal) - Initial problem report
She made remote access and tried includ the win10 on the mcafee firewall. But did not find the Win10 Internet Mail .EXE in order to include.
She redirect problem to Tier 2

2020 Jun, 20 - CHAT Victor Hugo - Registro 2799917272 - He redirect the problem to Tier-2

2020 Jun, 20 - Mr Francisco Limberti (2796979889) 2-Tier LTAMSupport tried call me (number ID +285741) at 11:12am. My fone rings 2 times and stopped.
2020 Jun, 22 - same as above
2020 Jun, 23 - I was out off my house and without my cell phone. I made new chat and included more to fone numbers 11 xxxxx-3424 e o 11 xxxx-1734 without
reply until now.
2020 Jun, 23 - I receved 2-Tier email from Francisco Limberti / LTAMSupport@McAfee.com (279679889), I replied it but I do not received any reply.
2020 Jun, 30 - My wife received a call in my cell phone asking about DAVID. But here has no DAVID. After I saw the call ID .... +285741 ... From Mcafee
2020 Jul, 01 - New CHAT reporting the problem POP3 problem and Mcafee Tier-2 problem with communication (2801974516) Victor Hugo Luna Osorio
2020 Jul, 07 - I was looking for how to get the mcafee support and I found this topic: https://community.mcafee.com/t5/PC-Optimization/How-to-get-tier-2-support-to-contact-me/td-p/413088
same problem I am having with my issue. I have no access to the mcafee Tier-2 support here in Brazil. I was waiting for 2 weeks since my last chat...

1 Reply
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: POP3 and IMAP only works under VPN on Outlook 2019, Microsoft Live Mail and 2 Tier do not reply

Hi @Ebion 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you elaborate the issue with few information. 

Let us know the outlook version you are using and have you tried to update it. 

Were you able to access your Webmail like Gmail and hot mail in your  browsers. 

Also try enabling the ports 80.443 in firewall settings and check the status. 

Regards

Magesh J

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community