Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: Vulnerability Scanner Issue

Sorry for not updating you. McAfee is checking if MVT can be tasked to check for the duplicate schedule times and fix it. Other than that the work around is to be used till the issue is fixed.

As there is an easy workaround this might be a while. At least that was my gist of what they said. CD can you remember anything else?

I assume the workaround still works

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 14

That was my understanding as well Mate. I see that you once again have brought it up as a Topic to be discussed. Hopefully we can be more informed this next call.

Actually here are the minutes from the discussion on this Topic;

(MarkR said that MVT team needs to check with regards to path and settings related to VUL Scan. Selvan to coordinate with SEO))

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
minsc
Level 9
Message 13 of 14

Well, for the sake of good software quality control, then it should be sorted. But as I said before, it's no real big deal.

A confirmation that everything is up to date on my machine at 5am on a Friday morning isn't too much of an issue!

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Why not do the workaround then no need for seeing that notification. as you say not a biggie it will be fixed later on.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community