cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickclean doesn't open

Since yesterday quickclean of my Mcafee security center is not opening. Virtual technician could not solve it.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Re: Quickclean doesn't open

What version?

best to call tech support and see what they say. Link in useful links tab above.

0 Kudos
luxor2
Level 7

I have same problem Quiclclean won't run.

My version is 11.0

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Do as I suggested that is best way. I rarely use it so am not expert in its use.

0 Kudos

My version is 11.0. Last updated 27.4.2012. OS is Windows 7 64bit. Unfortunately, our country (India) is not listed for technical chat support. Don't feel like wasting time on telephone queues. I'' ll be happy if somebody gives a readymade solution or a way to reinstal quickclean alone without disturbing other elements.

Message was edited by: ramareddykarri on 3/5/12 11:23:18 AM CDT
0 Kudos

I have this problem also, Im using Vista and my Quick clean version is the same last updated 24/04/12. has anybodys been fixed?

0 Kudos
silkysmooth
Level 7

My QuickClean wouldn't open after installing a McAfee update on 04/25/2012. I contacted McAfee Consumer Report that day after discovering the problem. The first agent had to refer the problem to an agent from McAfee Tier-2 support. He fixed the problem. Contact McAfee Technical Support using Live Chat to get a McAfee technician to fix it for you.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Silky you got an SR job number that the guys above can qoute to the techs if they do not know the fix?

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 4/05/12 7:03:17 PM
0 Kudos
Highlighted
silkysmooth
Level 7

The Tier-2 support agent's name who did the fix for my QuickClean is Muhsin Majeed. My Service Request # was 870283902 created on 04/25/2012.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Thanks will check myself and see what he did

0 Kudos