cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stolen FireEye Red Team Tools

Hi Team, This is related to McAfee Coverage for 'stolen FireEye Red Team Tools'. It is found that except one CVE, rest are covered in NIPS signatures. Can you confirm when there is a UDS or signature will release for CVE-2014-1812
1 Reply
ibryan
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: stolen FireEye Red Team Tools

Hello,

NSP coverage is confirmed for 15 out of the 16 CVEs. The final signature will be available via UDS on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, and will be included in the upcoming signature set release on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

McAfee Coverage for stolen FireEye Red Team Tools

https://kc.mcafee.com/agent/index?page=content&id=KB93830

If you would like to install the UDS signature for the FireEye data leak, then please download ‘UDS-NETBIOS-SS: Microsoft Windows Group Policy Preferences Password Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability (CVE-2014-1812)’ from the kb article below.

Network Security Platform User-Defined Signature kb article:

https://kc.mcafee.com/agent/index?page=content&id=KB55447

Any questions or problems, then please let me know.  If I don’t hear from you by Friday, then I will contact you again.

Many Thanks,

Ian Bryan

Technical Support Engineer

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community