Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katem06
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Unable to Deploy Firewall Policy Changes in NSM

Jump to solution
This is in reference with SR No. 4-21804478131. Client has confirmed to be available for a remote session tomorrow, April 15, 2021 at 10:00 AM GMT+8:00 to check the error in deployment failure. May we seek for your assistance during the remote session? Please see link below: Topic: [support.int.nexustech.com.ph #750832] Error: Download Failed - NSM Active Firewall Policies Time: Apr 15, 2021 10:00 AM Singapore Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86198579856?pwd=WjdOQ1hKMXU2WnE0ZlMrNkVrdndxZz09 Meeting ID: 861 9857 9856 Passcode: qsa*9NbS One tap mobile +12532158782,,86198579856# US (Tacoma) +13017158592,,86198579856# US (Washington DC) Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 861 9857 9856 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kiVyF7XPD
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
fkazi04
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to Deploy Firewall Policy Changes in NSM

Jump to solution

Hello @ User,

The case been assigned to Support Engineer and he will be joining Zoom call tomorrow. If I necessary, I will join the call too.

Regards,
Faizan

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

fkazi04
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @ User

RCA for deployment failure - configured rule object exceeded max. capacity. Disabled firewall rule to reduce the count.

Regards,
Faizan

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

2 Replies
fkazi04
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @ User,

The case been assigned to Support Engineer and he will be joining Zoom call tomorrow. If I necessary, I will join the call too.

Regards,
Faizan

Was my reply helpful?

fkazi04
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @ User

RCA for deployment failure - configured rule object exceeded max. capacity. Disabled firewall rule to reduce the count.

Regards,
Faizan

Was my reply helpful?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community