I configured the integration of NSP and MVM. Everything is working fine but I think I've found a minor failure:
1) Scan "test" was configured on MVM and it succesfully ran at least once.
2) On target definition of scan "test" a host target was declared by its Netbios hostname.
3) Scan "test" was added on NSM - Integration=>Vulnerability Manager=>Scans
4) From Threat Analyzer I found an alert where destination IP address is the host defined in the scan "test"
5) I issued an "on demand scan" to destination IP address from Threat Analyzer.
6) A message appeared saying no scan is defined with that IP address and the default scan will be applied.
In step 2 if I declare the host by its IP address instead of its Netbios hostname, in step 6 the message that appeared is that a scan with that IP address was found and it will be applied.
I think this behavior could be a bug, what do you think about it?
Did you run the scan 'test' after changing the target to the IP address?
Also, what is the NSM/MVM versions you are running.
Ems.log should contain useful information to debug this further.