I am planning on creating a new manager, and migrating my sensors to it. My question is in regards to my approach, and specifically the failover pairs.
For sensors without a failover pair:
1. Login to sensor
3. set manager ip x.x.x.x
4. Add sensor to manager via gui
5. set sensor sharedsecretkey
6. Ensure trust is established
1. For sensors with a failover pair: Do I need to break the pair on the old manager before migrating each sensor? (Then rebuild the pair in the new manager).
2. When a sensor is deinstalled, what will happen to traffic prior to manager trust being re-established?