Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jal
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

List of websites used for GTI/signatures/updates/download servers for the NSP platform

Is there a definitive list of websites that will be queried by a component (NSM, Sensor, NTBA) of the NSP platform ?

My list is currently:

• gti-api.mcafee.com
  • menshen.intruvert.com
  • tau-usa2.mcafee.com

Is there any other websites ?

For example this KC exists for MGW:

McAfee KnowledgeBase - Web Gateway download servers

5 Replies
jolson
Level 9
Message 2 of 6

Re: List of websites used for GTI/signatures/updates/download servers for the NSP platform

Hello, and welcome to the community!

This image describes what you are looking for:

Capture.PNG

Best,

Jesse Olson

Technical Support Engineer

McAfee. Part of Intel Security.

jal
Level 9
Message 3 of 6

Re: List of websites used for GTI/signatures/updates/download servers for the NSP platform

Thanks !

I do not see tau-usa2.mcafee.com, tau-usa1.mcafee.com in the list.

Do you have any idea why ?

jal
Level 9
Message 4 of 6

I will add from the NSM:

jal
Level 9
Message 5 of 6

From the NTBA:

mwg-update.mcafee.com

mboltz
Level 7
Message 6 of 6

Which version of NSM are you using that tries to use tau-usa2.mcafee.com? That's one of the sites used by McAfee Web Gateway; it's not an NSP thing as far as I understood.

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.