cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending the Azure VM Disk

Following the guide https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle/network-security-platform-10.1.x-installation-guide-unmanaged/page/GU...

I have increased the default Azure NSM disk size from 150GB to 500GB. In the mentioned document is says to add a new partition to the /dev/sda Disk and then extend the LVM /dev/mapper/fs-root.

My question is, after following the guide, will I now be able to store more logs within my Database or will I need to adjust anything else? I also saw disk /dev/sdb1 listed under fdisk -l, and LVM /dev/mapper/fs-opt but I didn't find any documentation about this Disk/LVM.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community