cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attack Log: Custom Time Period - Broken feature

Jump to solution

I am trying to filter my Attack log for some time period more than the 14 day filter. However the filter mechanism seems to be broken? (checked under Chrome and FF). I cannot select today's date, only dates before October 15th 2018 seem to be not grayed out. There are no logs on any of these days..

I expect to be able to select today's date, or any time period where the NSM has logs available. What I am doing wrong here?...

This seems like a bug to me.

1.png

Version: 9.1.7.63

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Attack Log: Custom Time Period - Broken feature

Jump to solution

So I resolved this myself:

End Time: Is the latest day to where the logs will go back to,
Start time: Is the first date

For some reason, maybe a setting saved in a cookie, that the end time was set to some date in 2018 and I could not set the Start time to where I wanted to set it to.

2 Replies

Jump to solution

So I resolved this myself:

End Time: Is the latest day to where the logs will go back to,
Start time: Is the first date

For some reason, maybe a setting saved in a cookie, that the end time was set to some date in 2018 and I could not set the Start time to where I wanted to set it to.

Jump to solution
This feature is still bugged in other ways. Such as after setting a valid date range, and Clicking Apply. If I then go back to the date range and try to set a new range, the calendar will not open when clicking on the calendar icon to set a date in the Start Time or End Time date range fields.
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community