cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Attack Log: Custom Time Period - Broken feature

Jump to solution

I am trying to filter my Attack log for some time period more than the 14 day filter. However the filter mechanism seems to be broken? (checked under Chrome and FF). I cannot select today's date, only dates before October 15th 2018 seem to be not grayed out. There are no logs on any of these days..

I expect to be able to select today's date, or any time period where the NSM has logs available. What I am doing wrong here?...

This seems like a bug to me.

1.png

Version: 9.1.7.63

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Attack Log: Custom Time Period - Broken feature

Jump to solution

So I resolved this myself:

End Time: Is the latest day to where the logs will go back to,
Start time: Is the first date

For some reason, maybe a setting saved in a cookie, that the end time was set to some date in 2018 and I could not set the Start time to where I wanted to set it to.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Jump to solution

So I resolved this myself:

End Time: Is the latest day to where the logs will go back to,
Start time: Is the first date

For some reason, maybe a setting saved in a cookie, that the end time was set to some date in 2018 and I could not set the Start time to where I wanted to set it to.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution
This feature is still bugged in other ways. Such as after setting a valid date range, and Clicking Apply. If I then go back to the date range and try to set a new range, the calendar will not open when clicking on the calendar icon to set a date in the Start Time or End Time date range fields.
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community