cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

licences

i feel like i have been conned by Mcafee.  I have spent nearly £90 in the past 14 months on virus protection but i keep being asked to renew my license.  I have one subscription and two licenses, I use one laptop.......... my sister connects through my network, i had to purchase a license for her laptop even though Mcafee isn't even intsallled...another £10, no one from Mcafee has bothered to contact me regarding this eventhough i have sent 5 emails.

today i am doing a reinstall, if Mcafee haven't contacted me by 4pm, i am going to another company as i have been ripped off

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: licences

Moved this to 'My Account' Online for better attention.  Until someone chimes in here I would advise you to use the online Chat or the toll-free phone line for Customer Service (not Technical Support) as a faster and more responsive approach.

They are linked under Useful Links or McAfee Support at the top of this page.

I am sure they will refund any over-payment.

Pity you hadn't posted this earlier as I believe they are closed at the weekend.

Emails are always the slowest way of getting a response.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 31/07/10 7:27:40 EDT AM
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community